My Collection

Sunday, August 21, 2011

This Blog is about.....

First of all, welcome for anyone reading this new blog of mine. I make this blog just for my own fun, for my own satisfaction, my own notes. Since Girl's Generation has become a new phenomenon in my life, so I make this blog so that I can convert anything inside my thought to words....haha...I'll write anything, whatever and whenever I feel I wanna to bout those lovely 9 angels...

Sorry to say that this blog will not constantly give latest update/news on Girl's Generation as there're zillion, jillion or even gazillion blogs/sites out there for u'all to refer...haha...

To make it clear, in here I'll write only bout my thought on their current, day to day activities or news, my Girl's Generation collections, and other stuffs whenever I'm in the mood to write...But, but...if I feel I wanna to, I'll also write bout other K-POP group..

p/s: I'm not so good in English, so..if there are any mistake (wrong spelling/grammer, etc), do forgive me..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment